Casio has introduced the EX-H20G, the company's latest addition to its Exilim Hi-Zoom collection, and this one boasts Hybrid GPS technology.
With the built-in Hybrid GPS, photographers can now geotag their images and videos while indoors. Users can spot their current locations directly on the map, and Casio has pre-loaded information about over 10,000 specific touristy spots worldwide. The geotag information is designed to stick to the file, even when uploaded to Picasa, Flickr and other photo-sharing sites.
Some of the other notable features on this 14.1-megapixel compact camera include:
- 3-inch rear LCD screen (460K-dot resolution)
- 24mm wide-angle lens with 10x optical zoom
- CCD-shift image stabilization
- ISO range: 80 to 3,200
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot
- 720p HD video recording mode at 30fps
- Panorama mode
- HDMI output
The EX-H20G will make its way into stores this November for $349.99.
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- Casio rolls out Exilim EX-Z2300, EX-ZR10 pocket digital cameras
- Casio intros budget-friendly Exilim EX-Z16 ultra-compact camera