In this installment of the Churchill Club podcast series, the importance of WikiLeaks is explored.
- Daniel Ellsberg, Former State and Defense Dept. Official prosecuted for releasing the Pentagon Papers
- Clay Shirky, Independent Internet Professional; Adjunct Professor, Interactive Telecommunications Program, New York University
- Neville Roy Singham, Founder and Chairman, ThoughtWorks
- Peter Thiel, Technology entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist
- Jonathan Zittrain, Professor of Law and Professor of Computer Science, Harvard University; Co-founder, Berkman Center for Internet & Society
Moderator: Paul Jay, CEO and Senior Editor, The Real News Network