If you have a free moment on this first Friday of March, then be sure to check out this clip. For reference, you can compare it to the original, authentic version that was played at the event on Wednesday.
Honestly, Conan is right on with some points, such as the fact that people will buy this tablet no matter what Apple says. Plus, those black shirts really do pop against white backgrounds.
It would be really funny (or maybe not) if this actually had some effect on iPad 2 sales next week...
[via Team Coco]
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- The iPad 2: Why Apple has finally convinced me to buy a tablet
- The iPad 2 is here, but laptops are not going away any time soon
- Your choice: Motorola Xoom or Apple iPad 2?
- The iPad 3 and what Apple needs to deliver
- Apple iPad 2: Why I'm hitting the Amex again