RichardSolo is selling its 1800mAh iPhone backup battery for $13 (delivered) through July 31.
I reviewed the 1800mAh battery pack here on The Apple Core back in November 2008:
It’s super-easy to use — just snap it on and it begins to charge either the original iPhone and the iPhone 3G instantly. It also has a unique latching mechanism that firmly connects the battery to the iPhone – a first in iPhone external batteries. A new (optional) support brace keeps the battery attached to the iPhone.
The new model is constructed of polycarbonate/plastic which makes it feel lighter than previous models which have an aluminum housing. Also new in the 1800 are two built-in lights; a white ultra-bright LED flashlight and a red laser pointer.
These are new in box, not refurbished and include the following accessories:
- Dual voltage 110-240V AC wall charger
- USB/mini-USB retractable charge cable
- Dual port USB car charger
- Support braces for iPhone, iPhone 3G/3GS, and iPhone 4
To obtain the special price, enter the coupon code fireworks at checkout. The offer is valid for US addresses while supplies last.
Previous RichardSolo battery coverage:
- RichardSolo bumps capacity of iPhone battery - 11/10/2008
- Richard Solo iPhone battery updated - 09/16/2008
- Smart backup battery pack for iPhone 3G - 07/22/2008