The Dell Streak 7 tablet computer is coming to T-Mobile this week for a fairly friendly price. Well, it's only friendly with a two-year service agreement.
T-Mobile's first 4G-ready tablet will retail for $199.99 on contract when it launches with the network on Wednesday, February 2. Those launch plans fall in line with the roadmap that was leaked last week, including release details about the Samsung Galaxy S 4G and LG G-Slate.
If you're not familiar with the latest Streak slate, here's a rundown on some of the notable specs:
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- 7-inch multi-touch screen
- NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core 1GHz processor
- HSPA+ and full Flash support
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 5-megapixel rear camera
Sure, the sight of Froyo at the top of that spec sheet doesn't look appealing, but a Honeycomb upgrade should be in the works.
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- CES: Dell Streak 7 debuted as the ‘Generation Y tablet’; Pricing is everything
- T-Mobile: Android-based Sidekick 4G, Samsung Galaxy S 4G on the way (updated)
- CES: T-Mobile and LG announce Honeycomb-powered G-Slate