Tired of looking like a photographer on assignment when you're shooting vacation photos on your DSLR? Canon has your summer wardrobe in mind with the introduction of the EOS Rebel T3 and matching lens kit in red, blue and gray along with black today.
The catch is these multi-colored cameras and kits are only available on the Canon Online Store: $599.99 for the camera and $549.99 for the multi-colored Rebel T3 18-55 IS II lens kits after a $50 instant rebate (offer good till July 30, 2011).
The Rebel T3 camera features a 12.2 megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor with a DIGIC 4 Image Processor, an ISO of 100 – 6400 which is ideal for both bright and low-light shooting, EOS Full HD video with expanding recording as well as in-camera movie editing. Other features include:
- High-speed, reliable 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point
- A 63-zone, dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures
- Up to 3.0 frames per second (fps) continuous shooting
- 2.7" wide TFT LCD screen (230,000 dots) with Live View function for improved viewing
- New Feature Guide with short descriptions of each function and Quick Control screen for easy navigation
This camera is geared for someone who is looking for more control than a point-and-shoots allows, and is ready for an entry model DSLR that stands out from every other black camera out there. What do you think about Canon's colorful little Rebel?