In the event that you somehow forgot between now and our previous reminder, here's another reminder that Google's flagship Android device, the Nexus S, is available in its 4G form as of yesterday.
Identical to the version of the device offered on T-Mobile, the latest iteration of the Nexus S has been 4G-ified via its WiMAX chip.
Available via Sprint, the Nexus S 4G runs for $199 with a two-year contract and for $549 without one. Fortunately, some vendors like Best Buy are offering $50 price cuts on the device.
Here are the specs:
- 1 GHz Samsung Cortex A8 Hummingbird processor
- 4 inch WVGA (480×800) Super AMOLED contoured display
- 3G/4G connectivity, through WiMAX
- 16GB integrated flash memory
- 5 megapixel rear camera and VGA front facing camera
- 801.11 b/g/n WiFi
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Near field communication (NFC)
- Assisted GPS
- 1500 mAh battery
- Dimensions of 4.88 x 2.48 x 0.44 inches and 4.62 ounces