AT&T is making the latest Android tablet from HTC available online and in stores on September 4. The HTC Jetstream is a 10.1-inch tablet running Honeycomb, although version 3.1 and not 3.2, and it can work with both LTE and HSPA+ networks for AT&T. The AT&T LTE network is just getting started, so the ability to work with HSPA+ insures that high-speed connectivity can be used on the tablet until LTE gets properly rolled out.
The Jetstream is the first Honeycomb tablet to come with HTC's Sense interface, and otherwise has components typical for the genre.
HTC Jetstream Specifications
- LTE (700/AWS)
- HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS (850/1900/2100 MHz)
- EDGE/GPRS (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Android 3.1 (Honeycomb)
- HTC Sense™ UX for tablets
- Display: 10.1” WXGA HD screen
- Processor: Third-generation Snapdragon 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- Camera: Front Facing 1.3 MP, Rear facing 8 MP and Dual LED Flash
- Battery: 7,300 mAh
- Expandable Memory: MicroSD up to 32 GB
- Dimensions: 7” (l) x 9.87” (w) x 51” (d)
- Weight: 25 ounces