Bonuses for CEOs and Wall Street types may have been slashed or even killed in light of the bruising global downturn, but executives at Google seem to be faring just fine.
In an SEC filing today, Google lists 2008 bonuses for some of its senior executives.
- Robert A. Eustace, SVP Engineering & Research
- Omid Kordestani, SVP Global Sales & Business Development
- Patrick Pichette, Chief Financial Officer
- George Reyes, Former Chief Financial Officer
- Jonathan Rosenberg, SVP Product Management
The bonuses were down slightly from last year.
As in previous years, founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page and CEO Eric Schmidt took home no cash bonus.