Finally had a chance to review my Lotusphere
evaluation verbatims yesterday. I didn't do the actual math, but
for both sessions, it looks like about 80% excellent and 15% good ratings
on both content and speakers. Considering that these sessions are
necessarily provocative, I don't ever expect to score 100% excellent. So,
this is good. I do appreciate the feedback.
I always enjoy reading the written comments on the evaluations. There's not a ton of them, but there are some funny comments and some good ones (and a few that the ego appreciates).
The Boss Loves Microsoft: Where does that leave Lotus?
- "Great use of up-to-date sources and third-party quotes"
- "Best session I've attended so far"
- "Great knowledge, passion, humour"
- "The highlight of Lotusphere"
How to 'sell' Notes/Domino inside your organization
- "Speakers gave more ammo to convince upper mgmt to take another look @ Notes. Excellent info."
- "I am now 'armed' to for selling LN 7.0"
- "Both Ed & Libby are seasoned pros -- they were born to do sessions like this!"
- "This information should be even more readily available to the community -- such is its importance"