Rudy De Waele sent me a message a couple of days ago announcing that the
The MOBILE 2.0 EUROPE conference brings together experts and thought leaders from all aspects of the mobile ecosystem, including startups, investors, mobile carriers, device manufacturers, and mobile application developers and web technologists. The conference is an opportunity for companies to connect to industry leadership and startup innovation and broaden your C-level relationships.
The day long event will feature two industry keynotes, four panels and three series of innovative startups presenting live-demos. The current list of panel speakers includes:
- Tony Fish, AMF Ventures
- Dr. Maximilian Niederhofer, Associate, Atlas Venture
- Inma Martinez, Director and Principal Advisor, Stradbroke Advisor
- Anil Hansjee, Head of Corporate Development - EMEA, Google Inc.
- Mike Butcher, editor TechCrunch UK & Ireland
- Chris Liu, Managing Director, Fjord
- Leif Fågelstedt, COO, Blyk
- Ilja Laurs, Founder & CEO of GetJar
- Antonio Vince Staybl, CEO GoFresh
- Raimo van der Klein, Co-founder SPRXmobile
- Martin Duval, CEO bluenove / Director of the Orange Start-Up Program
- Carlos Domingo, General Director of Telefonica R+D labs
- Unai Iturburu, Head of Vodafone Spain R&D
- Anastassia Lauterbach, Executive Vice President for Strategy, T-Mobile International
- Peter Vesterbacka, Some Bazaar
- Daniel Appelquist, Senior Technology Strategist, Vodafone Group
You can check out the full announcement and register this week, prior to 31 May for EUR99 that includes breakfast, lunch, coffee, social networking cocktail reception and the event. After 31 May, registration will be EUR199.