Motorola and Verizon have released two tablets that work on the 4G LTE network. Both the DROID XYBOARD 8.2 and XYBOARD 10.1 are well constructed and as thin and light as most tablets. The XYBOARD 8.2 is a good size for using in the hand while remaining very portable. The XYBOARD 10.1 is like the XOOM all grown up.
I will be reviewing both tablets soon; until then check out the photos of both tablets.
|Image Gallery: Both the XYBOARD 8.2 and XYBOARD 10.1 pose for the camera|
- IPS display
- Mobile hotspot capability (up to 8 devices)
- 5 MP rear camera; 1.3 MP front camera
- IR capability and app to use either tablet as universal remote control
- Wi-Fi and 4G LTE connectivity
- XYBOARD 10.1 only- comes with active pen to use for note-taking and drawing