- Gallery: Amazon Kindle DX revealed
- Heather Clancy: Amazon's bigger Kindle has all sorts of vertical potential
- Sam Diaz: Amazon Kindle's $489 price tag makes iPod Touch a better buy
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Amazon lifts lid on Kindle DX
- Amazon Kindle DX, in video
- Jason Perlow: Forget Kindle DX. How about the ZuneBook?
- Hands on: Amazon Kindle DX
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos reveals the Amazon Kindle DX
- Live from New York: Amazon's Kindle press conference
- Gallery: Kindle DX
- Mary Jo Foley: Microsoft delivers new storage-appliance code
- Microsoft rethinking its Response Point small-business phone strategy
- Microsoft to turn .Net Micro Framework code, support over to the community
Ryan Naraine: Critical security hole in Google Chrome
John Morris: Dell laptops get WiMax, HP says it's still too soon
- Christopher Dawson: Does inexpensive have to equal cheap?
Jennifer Bergen: HyperMac external battery gives juice to MacBooks for up to 32 hours
Matthew Miller: It's official; T-Mobile G1 Android 1.5 update coming next week
CNET News: Google: We're good for journalism
Dennis Howlett: NEXT09: Where are we in the social enterprise?
- Christopher Dawson: Live from the X2 Community Conference
- Dana Gardner: Compuware refocuses: optimization, performance, portfolio management in -- Quality out
- WSO2 moves data services component to OSGI-based Carbon framework
Matthew Miller: The AT&T Nokia E71x is actually a great buy at $99.99
Jason Perlow: Lego Brick Virtualization
Jennifer Leggio: Is Twitter the new business card?
- Point / Counterpoint: Debating celebrities on Twitter
- Sickening swine flu, social media opportunism
- Twitter HTML notifications = ad revenue model?
Silicon Alley Insider: Top iPhone Apps Make $400 to $5,000 Per Day On Ads
Dana Blankenhorn: Certification the tip of the health reform spear
- Prospects dim for major health reform
- Nagios fork warning to Oracle
- Moonlight assumes subordinate position for Microsoft Silverlight
Michael Krigsman: Research: Gov't lacks oversight on services contracts
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Microsoft's latest "Laptop Hunter" ad
Jason O'Grady: Apple should acquire...