- Garett Rogers: Apple and AT&T asked to explain denial of Google Voice app
- Silicon Alley Insider: FCC's Speed Shockingly Fast Looking Into iPhone-Google Voice Fiasco
David Morgenstern: Visioning Apple's netbook futures
- While the EC wastes time with IE, Russia tackles bigger issues
- Firefox hits 1 billionth download
- RIAA: "All your music are belong to us"
iPhoto vs. Picasa: Which is the better editing program?
Brian Sommer: How Earnouts are Costing Huron its CEO, CFO and CAO
Anil Dash: Apple: Secrecy Does Not Scale
- Jason Perlow: Dead-Finger Tech: Slingbox, Roku & Netflix Instant Play
- Janice Chen: Dead-Finger Tech: Apple Time Capsule
- Matthew Miller: Dead Finger Tech: T-Mobile G1 Google Android smartphone
- Zack Whittaker: Dead Finger Tech: BlackBerry Curve 8900 smartphone and multi-monitor manager DisplayFusion Pro
Tom Foremski: Lack of media monitoring by Apple = arrogance
Washington Post: With Twitter's Arrival, NFL Loses Control of Image Game
Dana Blankenhorn: Educators climb open source Operation Matterhorn
Larry Dignan: Where's the tipping point for on-demand ERP?
Paul Murphy: Reformulating Murphy's law
Christopher Dawson: Ridiculous lawsuit against Amazon
- Richard Koman: Kindle lawsuit not so 'ridiculous'
- Tenenbaum verdict: $675K
- US cyberwarriors a reluctant crew
Dana Blankenhorn: A Linux credit card