Ryan Naraine: Code execution vulnerability found in Firefox 3.0
- Dancho Danchev: A security company wants you to DDoS its servers
Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: Alabama's Broadband Tide
Mary Jo Foley: Will Google deliver its own dynamic language runtime?
- China: A potential, new antitrust battleground for Microsoft
- 'Sensing' more about what's coming in Windows 7
Michael Krigsman: 15 non-technical reasons IT projects fail
Idaho Statesman: Hewlett-Packard keeps mum on whether Boise can expect layoffs
Heather Clancy: Green IT: Exploring the midsize-company dynamic
Phil Wainewright: Authoria challenges some SaaS mantras
News.com: Microsoft looks to nab Yahoo workers
Dennis Howlett: LinkedIn, Technorati, FireFox 3 and Slideshare: we all fall down
- Tim Berners-Lee talks cranberry sauce and Linked Data in New York City
- Kingsley Idehen opens Linked Data Planet in New York City
- Five tips to help you deal with people who love to hate consultants
- Innovation: The CIO's secret weapon
- IONA develops beefed up capabilities for financial services, STP automation
- VMWare and HP align products to bring greater management and insight to virtualized environments
Jennifer Leggio: MySpace answers questions about redesign and reputation
- VentureBeat: Friendster's growth in Asia could make it the top social network in the world, once again
Silicon Alley Insider: YouTube Shifts Strategy, Tries Long-Form Video
Jason Perlow: Pondering Apple in a post-Jobs world
- Dancho Danchev: Photobucket's DNS records hijacked by Turkish hacking group
Matthew Miller: Xohm WiMAX service to launch in Baltimore in September 08
ABCNews: Will GPS Make Us Dumb?
Larry Dignan: Verizon FiOS goes 50 Mbps across U.S.: Should I upgrade?
Andrew Nusca: Want XP on your new Dell? $50, please
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: The day after Download Day
- Firefox 3.0 downloads surpass 7 million
- Preliminary autopsy results on Mozilla's Download Day ...
- John Carroll: Lessons from Firefox 3
- Dana Blankenhorn: My first day with Firefox 3
Zack Whittaker: Will students replace notebooks for handhelds?
Tom Foremski: Can Silicon Valley's San Jose find its way?
Dana Blankenhorn: Fennec future tied to Android and LiMo
Richard Koman: Call for new privacy law
Steve O'Hear: Reddit: open source not special sauce