NVIDIA has posted a second driver update in the space of a week.
New in Release 260.99
- Increases performance vs. v260.89 drivers in the following PC games: Civilization V (SLI), Fallout 3, Final Fantasy XIV and F1 2010 (DX11).
- Adds SLI profiles for the following PC games:
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Improves compatibility for Fallout 3: New Vegas with antialiasing enabled.
- Improves Alt-Tab compatibility for several PC games.
- Added the following 3D Vision game profiles: Call of Duty: Black Ops and Tom Clancy's HawX 2.
- With Release 260 drivers, the installation process for 3D Vision has changed. Please view this knowledgebase article for more information on the changes.
- Installs HD Audio driver to version 220.127.116.11.
- Includes PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0514.
- Supports the new GPU-accelerated features in Adobe CS5.
- Supports GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with Adobe Flash 10.1.
- Supports the new version of MotionDSP's video enhancement software, vReveal, which adds support for HD output.
- Supports OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Supports OpenGL 3.3 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Supports OpenGL 4.1 for GeForce 400 series GPUs.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
- Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
Grab the drivers direct from NVIDIA.