Evatran, the developer of the Plugless Power wireless charging technology for electric vehicles, is turning to a familiar household name for help with installation.
The company has signed a deal with Sears Home Services, which is the residential and commercial installation arm of the Sears Holding company. The agreement will cover:
- Installation bundled into the technology purchase price
- Pre-installation site assessments
- Ongoing service and maintenance
- 6 high-profile trials of wireless car charging on deck
- Google experiments with plugless charging for electric vehicles