Sony churned out and debuted twelve new colorful Walkman models in Japan this week, ranging from budget-friendly to high-end.
The E and S Series editions are expected to drop in Japan on October 9, with the A Series following on November 13. No word on when we'll see these stateside, but there is a chance they could make an appearance before the holiday season comes to a close.
Until then, here's a closer look at the new Walkman portable music players:
- 2.8-inch OLED screen (240 × 400 resolution)
- NW-A855: 16GB, $280
- NW-A856: 32GB, $350
- NW-A857: 64GB, $470
- Pictured in black
- NW-E050: 2GB and 4GB for $95 and $120 respectively
- NW-E050K: 2GB and 4GB for $120 and $140 respectively; Comes with attachable speaker
- Pictured in blue
- NW-S754: 8GB, $160
- NW-S755: 16GB, $200
- NW-S756: 32GB, $230
- NW-S750K: 8GB and 16GB for $200 and $230 respectively; Comes with cradle
- Pictured in eight shades up top