When it comes to Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) projects, the biggest challenge for many CXOs isn't deployment but rather managing these initiatives. For example, where do data science teams fit in? What algorithms should a company buy vs. build? Sometimes even determining the manager of managing initiatives can become an issue.
How is your company ensuring successful AI and ML initiatives? We want to know. TechRepublic's sister site, Tech Pro Research is doing a survey to find out.
SEE: Artificial intelligence: Trends, obstacles, and potential wins (Tech Pro Research)
If you're familiar with your company's AI/ML plans, we want your feedback. What is your AL/ML project approach? Do you feel AI/ML projects will be more or less difficult than previous IT projects? What steps are you taking to ensure that your AI/ML projects are successful? Take the survey and let us know.
You'll be asked eight or fewer survey questions, plus a couple of demographic questions. Data from this survey will be used in an upcoming Tech Pro Research report. All responses are confidential.
All respondents will have a chance to enter their email at the end of the survey and receive a free copy of the resulting research report, which is normally only available to Tech Pro Research subscribers.
To begin the survey click here.
- Machine learning: A cheat sheet (TechRepublic)
- Artificial intelligence: A business leader's guide (TechRepublic download)
- IT leader's guide to deep learning (Tech Pro Research)
- What is AI? Everything you need to know about Artificial Intelligence (ZDNet)
- 6 ways to delete yourself from the internet (CNET)
- Artificial Intelligence: More must-read coverage (TechRepublic on Flipboard)