T-Mobile recently unveiled new "worry-free" unlimited data plans for consumers, and now the wireless provider has turned its focus to small business.
Here's a look at the new SMB rates:
- Small Business Unlimited Value - Premium: Unlimited data, talk and text; 5 GB of full-speed data; $44.99/month for each line
- Small Business 1000 Minute Value – Premium: Unlimited data and text; 1000 talk minutes; 5GB of full-speed data; $39.99/month for each line
- Small Business Unlimited Value: Unlimited talk and text; no data; $34.99/month for each line
- Small Business 1000 Minute Value: Unlimited text; 1000 talk minutes; no data; $24.99/month for each line
However, that $44.99 price point for the premium unlimited SMB plan is actually only available for a limited time. Fortunately, the regular monthly fee isn't that much higher at $49.99 per month. The promotional rate will be available until November 1, 2011.
Additionally, for larger small businesses that want an unlimited amount of just about everything T-Mobile offers, there is another option priced at $69.99 per month per line for unlimited voice, text and data.
The Small Business Value Rate Plans can be extended up to 99 lines, but all of the costs will be accumulated and printed on one bill.
Don't forget about a few of the fine print requirements, including a two-year contract. However, T-Mobile promises that there won't be any overage charges (which is obvious based on plans that either have unlimited data or no data at all).
Of course, that rule only applies for domestic use. To avoid such fees when traveling for business international, T-Mobile is offering an add-on feature for $9.99 per month per line for reduced voice and data roaming rates.
- Some AT&T customers seeking to block T-Mobile merger
- AT&T tops competitors for customer loyalty in San Francisco
- Verizon, Sprint tops in wireless customer service, survey says
- T-Mobile teams with 7-Eleven for new prepaid phone
- Sprint responds as AT&T files new economic model with FCC