The super folks at iFixit have got their hands on Microsoft's Kin Two handset and, as usual, have taken it to bits.
- The Kin Two is 19.05 mm thick, which means that it makes a bigger bulge in the pants compared to the iPhone and Motorola Droid which are 12.3 mm and 13.7 mm thick, respectively.
- The Kin Two has two very cool-looking springs that keep the phone's halves either fully-open or fully-closed.
- The processor is an NVIDIA Tegra unit.
- The 8 megapixels camera only takes up about .5 cm3 of space inside the Kin.
- The digitizer is a Synaptics T1021A1 0939 ACOM755.
- Storage comes in the form of a Samsung's moviNAND KLM8G4DEDD package supplies the 8GB. This is build on advanced 30nm architecture, and can manage a data transfer rate of up to 52 MB/s.
- There are two Avago chips inside the Kin Two: an ACFM-7103 CS/Cellular/S-GPS Qunitplexer and an ACPM-7353 dual-band power amplifier.
- The camera is the Sony IMX046.
- The accelerometer is an STMicro 331DL 3 Axis nano MEMS (microelectromechanical systems) device.