It's the second week of this news quiz covering the past seven days in security.
Here's your chance to prove that you're up to date with everything that mattered in security this week.
- BlueKeep exploit to get a fix for its BSOD problem
- Major ASP.NET hosting provider infected by ransomware
- Apple Mail on macOS leaves parts of encrypted emails in plaintext
- Fixing data leaks in Jira (ZDNet YouTube)
- Best home security of 2019: Professional monitoring and DIY (CNET)
- How to control location tracking on your iPhone in iOS 13 (TechRepublic)