If orange isn't your favorite color, there are plenty of other quirky, spooky ways to spruce up your gadget collection this Halloween. Here are five gadgets and accessories that would otherwise be considered odd, if it weren't time to celebrate All Hallows' Eve.
1. Ideal Case iPhone covers: Ideal Case has released a special set of Halloween-appropriate iPhone protective covers called the Demon series. The pointy-eared cases, available in black, devilish red and another that glows in the dark, the 100% silicone cases are compatible with both the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS, starting at $14.99.
2. Skull USB Drive: If you're looking to scare your co-workers, just stick a human skull into the side of your computer. This 2-gigabyte USB stick is just plug-and-play with both Mac and Windows OS, and for only $20, it's something you can at least use all year!
3. Halloween Sounds Toilet Paper Holder: If you really want to scare your party guests on October 31, install a toilet paper holder with Halloween sounds. Powered by 2 AAA batteries, any motion triggers terror-filled sounds of screams and howling. While only useful once a year, people will certainly remember you for it. If that's a good thing...
4. USB Pumpkin Speakers: If you're tired of your old pair of boring (probably white or black) speakers, you can pick up a pair of Pumpkin-shaped speakers. Attachable to your computer via USB, the pumpkins are four pounds and feature a high quality internal digital amplifier.
5. Skull Protective Laptop Cover: Finally, to make people really question what you're looking at on the Internet, decorate the top of your laptop with this very disturbing shrouded skull decal. Fitting a 12.5" x 10" laptop, all you have to do is just peel and stick this vinyl sticker. You can clean it easily with a moist cloth, and it covers up ugly scratches...although this might not be much prettier. But it could go nicely with the skull-shaped USB drive.