At a press conference in New York City, Verizon Wireless CEO Dan Mead and Apple COO Tim Cook take questions about Apple's iPhone 4 coming to the Verizon network in early February.
- For Verizon's LTE partners, a 3G iPhone creates opportunity
- Verizon Wireless support for iPhone 4 opens more enterprise doors
- Unlike with AT&T, the Verizon iPhone isn’t the network’s best smartphone
- Android vs. iPhone: The GPL Question
- Video: Verizon’s iPhone 4 announcement
- Verizon’s iPhone: How it affects my upgrade calculus
- Verizon’s iPhone: Is it a dealbreaker without 4G?
- Photos: iPhone’s Verizon rivals