At a press conference in New York City, Verizon announces Apple's iPhone 4 will be available on its network in early February. A 16GB model will cost $199.99 with a two-year contract and the 32GB model will sell for $299.99. An extra feature Verizon will offer is the ability to use the phone as a personal Wi-Fi "hot spot." Up to five Wi-Fi devices can connect to the Verizon iPhone at one time.
- Gallery: Verizon’s newest prize: Its own iPhone
- Verizon Wireless gets official with iPhone 4 availability
- Live Blog: iPhone comes to Verizon
- AT&T: Five reasons the sky won’t fall when iPhone goes to Verizon
- Four reasons to not get the Verizon iPhone
- Browse all iPhone coverage