It's that time of the year when we kick back and laugh at the stupidity of the year that's nearly over. And, as always, the tech sector has had its fair share of tech blunders and screw ups.
Let's take a look at a few:
- Steve Ballmer shows off a Windows 7 powered tablets at CES that never appeared.
- Microsoft's KIN handsets, which survived a whole two months before Redmond pulled the plug on the whole line.
- The Apple employee who lost a prototype iPhone 4 in a bar, and said handset found its way to Gizmodo.
- The TechCrunch CrunchPad/JooJoo tablet project that imploded into a mess of lawsuits.
- iPhone 4 Antennagate, the problem that Steve Jobs said never existed.
- AT&T for, well, pretty much everything AT&T has done this year.
- Verizon for pretty much overcharging everyone.
- Somethig else that I've missed ...
Vote now! ;)