Walt Mossberg of the Wall Street Journal, reveals his favorite consumer gadgets of the year at the Churchill Club’s annual gadgets program. On his list: tangle-resistant ear buds and an iPhone case complete with a beer-bottle opener. Mossberg also demos the latest in Ultrabooks and wireless USB drives.
- Top posts, devices, software and smartphone awards for 2011
- 5 geek gifts I would like to find under the tree this year
- Most millennials in favor of electronic games while on the runway (survey)
- Five great digital camera accessories for under $70 (Holiday Gift Guide)
- 2011 in review: Phones, tablets, laptops on ZDNet Mobile News