The Notes "Hannover" development
team is looking for input, and somehow I suspect a few of you can help
with this one. Quote:
In Hannover, we would like to fix the most egregious Notes error messages. To qualify as "most egregious," they should probably:
- Be seen by business end users (like Samantha, Ted, and Betty) as a result of trying to do something that seems logical to them
- Be particularly confusing or unhelpful to those end users
Unfortunately, it's not easy for you to post screen shots into comments on the blog... so, maybe this is one of those e-mail preferred entries. E-mail them to me at ed_brill at us.ibm.com. Please also provide info on when the error message occurs, and if you have a suggestion on what the error should say, feel free to include that, too.
Some examples that have already been submitted:
- The six entries on the Lotus Notes Sucks site called "Stupid Error Messages" (though we don't agree with all of these, and many have been addressed in Notes 7 already) 1 2 3 4 5 6
- MIME Save warning dialog
- Multilingual MIME warning
- "The internet service certificate is not trusted. Do you want to take corrective action now ... ?"