Samsung prices for the wireless charging system too high? Fear not! There are alternatives that you can pick up starting at less than $15.
Here are six I suggest you take a look at:
- Anker Ultra-Slim Wireless Charging Pad ($23)
- DigiYes USB Powerqi Qi Wireless Charger ($14)
- PowerBot PB1020 Qi Enabled Wireless Charger ($16)
- RAVPower RP-WCN15 Qi Wireless Charging Pad ($40)
- P.I. Mobile Store Wireless Charger Charging Pad ($20)
- TYLT Vu Wireless Charger ($60)
Not only are these charging pads compatible with the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, but they will also work with other Qi-compatible devices. Some, such as the TYLT Vu, come with receiver cards that allow them to be used in devices that don't have built-in support for wireless charging.
Alternatively, you can pre-order the Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge from a supplier that is bundling wireless chargers into the deal, such as BestBuy.