Want to get yourself or a loved one an Xbox One? Well, this Black Friday gives you the opportunity to pick up an Xbox One for a bargain price.
Starting Thursday, November 26 through Monday, November 30 in the US, select console bundles will be available starting at $299, the lowest price ever for Xbox One. You can also save $50 on any of the 12 Xbox One holiday bundles.
Here are the 12 bundles on offer:
- Xbox One Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle
- Xbox One Elite Bundle
- Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle
- Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle
- Xbox One Fallout 4 Bundle
- Xbox One The LEGO Movie Videogame Bundle
- Xbox One Rise of the Tomb Raider Bundle
- Xbox One FIFA 16 1TB Bundle
- Xbox One Special Edition Gears of War Bundle
- Xbox One with Kinect Bundle
- Xbox One Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 6 Console
- Xbox One Madden NFL 16 Bundle
These deals apply to both online and in-store purchases in the US, even on Cyber Monday.
Want games? There will be more than 150 game deals available, some up to 60 percent off. Xbox Live Gold members will get early access to deals, plus save up to 10 percent more.
Also, from today through Nov. 30, Xbox One or Xbox 360 owners can upgrade to Gold through their console for $1 for the first month of membership.
Microsoft also has Black Friday deals for the new Microsoft Lumia 950 and 950 XL, Office 365, and a range of PCs .