CES 2014: What the Professionals Need to Know
The Consumer Electronics Show sets the stage for the trends that will shape the next year in tech. We filter the most important CES stories that matter for professionals and businesses. For 2014, we're especially watching the consumerization of IT, wearable computing, and the Internet of Things.
- CES 2014: Four mega-trends for the professionals
- Huawei CMO talks phablets, next-gen wireless, and mobile innovation
- Ford CTO talks solar, self-driving cars, and apps that order pizza
- Samsung goes big with NotePRO, TabPRO tablets: Is 12.2 inches overkill?
- CES 2014: Intel stresses need for 'natural' computing with RealSense
- HP takes Android PCs commercial
- Android desktops arrive as Lenovo eyes your living room
- CES 2014: ThinkPad Tablet 8 brings the small tablet into the boardroom
- The next stage of consumerization: 'The work-life smoothie'
- 2014 in preview: A look at upcoming tech trends