Detect the BestThe rest of the journey is in your hands
How-to HandbookStep-by-step Instructions
ZD TakesSee things differently
- How to get Microsoft Office for free
- How to back up your files in Windows 10 and 11 with File History
- Office 2016 and 2019 users won't be cut off from Microsoft 365 back-end ...
- Microsoft's still-unannounced 'Designer' tool: New details emerge
- How I put Linux on a Microsoft Surface Go - in just an hour
Windows enthusiasts love to share strategies for getting rid of unwanted software and making your PC run faster while using fewer system resources. But random scripts and custom install images can cause more problems than they're worth.