Sports Analytics: What Business Can Learn
If analytics can measure, manage and optimize a player's contributions to a baseball or football team, what can it do for your enterprise?
- The evolution of e-sports
- How Fortnite approaches analytics, cloud to analyze petabytes of game data
- Kaspersky launches anti-cheat solution for pro esports tournaments
- Cyber crooks take aim at their next big target: eSports tournaments and players
- SK Telecom and Comcast form joint eSports company
- NFL in London: How big data is helping to change the game when it comes to player performance
- NBA analytics and RDF graphs: Game, data, and metadata evolution, and Occam's razor
- Why sport is one of the most disrupted industries
- Team Liquid tries SAP analytics prototype in The International DOTA 2 tournament
- Enterprise VR: How companies are piloting tech used by NFL teams
- SAP, San Francisco 49ers launch stadium operations platform in U.S.
- The case for business model innovation: A sports story
- Sports, engagement, and tech company lack thereof
- Online sports are about to get actual real-time streaming