The future of work: Tools and strategies for the digital workplace
From VPNs and VDI to video conferencing and collaboration platforms, IT is the foundation of today's remote, digital workforce. In this special feature, ZDNet helps business leaders understand the trends that will define the workplace over the next five years, and the technology that will help businesses adapt.
- Working from home 101: Every remote worker's guide to the essential tools for telecommuting
- Research: Majority of enterprises rely on digital collaboration tools
- Free PDF: The future of work: Tools and strategies for the digital workplace
- Google customizes Workspace for frontline workers
- Microsoft 365 vs Google Workspace: Which productivity suite is best for your business?
- Switching it up: How companies managed remote working during a pandemic
- VPNs, two-factor-authentication and more: Keeping your data safe from hackers while working from home
- Zoom aims to meld remote, in-office collaboration to prep for hybrid workplaces
- The best VPN services in 2021: Safe and fast don't come free
- COVID-19 pandemic, remote work revamps IT investment priorities
- More bosses are using software to monitor remote workers. Not everyone is happy about it
- The best Wi-Fi routers for your business or home office in 2021
- Mesh networking vs. traditional Wi-Fi routers: What is best for your home office?