Best ProductsFind the products we like the most
ReviewsAdvice that helps you decide
Analysis & OpinionExplore a fresh perspective
- The best home EV chargers compared: ChargePoint, JuiceBox, Blink, and ...
- Drive across this border with a QR code, no passport needed
- The best backup cameras for your car, truck, or RV
- The best affordable EVs (and why MIT researchers love the Nissan Leaf)
- Samsung SDI and General Motors to spend $3 billion to build EV battery ...
So far autonomous vehicles just don't seem to be able to do the one essential thing that they should -- predict the glorious unpredictability of other erratic humans.
Top Tesla EV models compared (and which ones qualify for a tax credit now)
If you're looking to buy a Tesla but don't know where to start, here are the top models compared from the S, 3, X, and Y ranges. Keep in mind, on top of recent price cuts, the Model 3 and Model Y also qualify for a $7,500 federal tax credit.