Leading up to today's Apple press conference about the iPhone 4, there has been plenty of speculation among press and analysts about what Apple will do or should do to remedy the iPhone antenna issue and the publicity nightmare that has resulted from Apple's response to it.
But what does the public think? TechRepublic surveyed its members on July 13-16 and got 2,257 responses. Of those, over half said that Apple should do a recall of the iPhone 4, despite press reports that Apple is not planning a full recall.
- iPhone 4 antenna flaw: A brief history (TechRepublic)
- Dear Steve: Give Apple customers a total iPhone 4 recall (ZDNet)
- Apple was warned about iPhone 4 antenna issues (ZDNet)
- Poll: Has the antenna issue influenced your iPhone 4 purchase? (ZDNet)
- No iPhone 4 recall, Journal says (CNET)