The company says it has 370 early customers of S/4HANA amid a first quarter that received a nice tailwind from currency fluctuations.
After Hours 879 articles
According to Judy Wajcman, we're pressed for time not because of technology but because of our priorities, and the policies and principles we choose. If we want to, we can take more control.
Google 5,425 articles
Earlier this year, Google quietly rolled out a new feature that lets users download their search history.
Banking 2,938 articles
National Australia Bank small business customers will be able to receive real-time information from NAB and Xero as part of a new partnership with the accounting software firm.
Data Centers 1,917 articles
IBM's first quarter had multiple moving parts and a tough currency situation, but showed progress.
Security 23,322 articles
For businesses, this makes sense. But for individuals, it seems like an invitation for 140-character spam. The good news: The feature is opt-in.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks