Hewlett Packard Enterprise outlined a machine-learning-as-a-service effort that runs on Microsoft's Azure platform.
The service, called HPE Haven OnDemand, provides application programming interfaces as well as services for enterprise software. The service is part of an ongoing partnership between HPE and Microsoft's Azure cloud unit.
Simply put, HPE Haven OnDemand is the cloud version of its big data analytics software. HPE Haven OnDemand has about 12,750 registered developers.
Testing on the service is free. Here's the pricing for the service for every category except enterprise, which requires contacting HPE.
- Advanced Text Analysis, which pulls concepts and sentiment from text.
- Format conversion, which converts data wherever it lives.
- Search tools across on-premises or cloud data.
- Image recognition and face detection.
- Knowledge graph analysis.
- Pattern and speech recognition.
HPE cited a bevy of applications using Haven OnDemand APIs.