- Zack Whittaker: Students and the Windows 7 release candidate
- Amazon: Statement from Amazon.com Regarding Kindle 2's Experimental Text-to-Speech Feature
- Lessig Blog: Caving into bullies (aka, here we go again)
- CNET News: Amazon misread book sector on speech feature
- Matthew Miller: MobileTechRoundup show #163, Kindle 2, Android, and awesome freeware
Mary Jo Foley: Red Dog: Ray Ozzie casts a long shadow
- New release of Microsoft's App-V for Windows 7 available
- Long Zheng: Microsoft Office Labs vision 2019 (montage + video)
Garett Rogers: Hack Google's Native Client and get $8,192
Ryan Naraine: URL rewriting can help thwart Web app attacks
- So what is the cloud, exactly? Experts want to know
- AMD CIO: Key to success is fusion of business acumen and tech innovation
- Obsessed TV showcases the personalities of entrepreneurs
Joe Brockmeier: The little Linux desktop that could: Xfce 4.6 released
- Blankenhorn: Bang the TomTom slowly
- Paula Rooney: Linux Foundation ready to fight Microsoft if TomTom lawsuit involves Linux kernel
Brian Sommer: More on the disintegration of BearingPoint
- Novell chief: 'Our Linux performance did not meet our expectations'
- What can government do for open source
Jason Perlow: Microsoft: Bring back the H/PC Pro
Ed Burnette: Market Moves: You pick the next step
- Sam Diaz: A sad day for newspapers; Is it too late for them to change?
- VOD chief: Comcast will survive in face of TV.com, Hulu
- NYT: Broadcast TV Faces Struggle to Stay Viable
- Paul Murphy: Comparison in green
- Harry Fuller: California becomes official dry state
- San Francisco turns from foggy gray to bright green
- America's lag-time in alternative energy
- Heather Clancy: Are the terms green and gadget mutually exclusive?
Oliver Marks: Sacked for mentioning job was boring on Facebook...