- Larry Dignan: Is Apple really recession proof? Wall Street says no. Techmeme
- Sam Diaz: Wall Street slams tech on bailout bill's failure
- BNET: Fed Bailout Rejected, Now What’s Going To Happen?
- Dennis Howlett: Zoho bitterness at the credit crunch...and a solution
- Phil Wainewright: SaaS and the downturn
- Can IT spending shift from reactive to proactive?
- Which IT jobs will survive the credit crunch?
- Brian Sommer: Accounting vs. technology - who's at fault
- Joe McKendrick: Silver lining: Now may be the best time for SOA startups. Part 1 and Part 2.
- TechCrunch: VCs (And Startups) Won't Be Immune To The Credit Crunch
Steve O'Hear: UK secret service recruiting on Facebook
Michael Krigsman: World's worst IT failure report
Sean Portnoy: Netgear unveils new energy-efficient Draft N routers
The Guardian: Cloud computing is a trap, warns GNU founder Richard Stallman Nick Carr: Shooting at clouds
Jason O'Grady: Would you buy an all-screen notebook computer?
- Apple levels the playing field on the App Store
- Norway to challenge closed iTunes model
- Apple TV: End of an error?
- Apple 2.0: Rumor: An iPhone for Verizon in 2009
Brad Burnham: Why The Flow Of Innovation Has Reversed
Joe Brockmeier: Linux Foundation launches new conference
Paul Murphy: Thinking about Oracle Fusion applications
Robin Harris: Blu-ray ix-nay?
Matthew Miller: A walk down memory lane and over 80 mobile devices
- Sprint XOHM WiMAX service launches in Baltimore
- Xohm Unveiled In Baltimore, not BAWA
- Sprint's Xohm service and the first "WiMax" review
- Larry Dignan: WiMax service rolls out; Who's buying?
- Asus Eee PC to get embedded 3G
Video: Inner-city Wi-Fi rollout
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Will notebooks ever replace the desktop PC?
- NVIDIA: Goodbye 9000-series, hello G100-series
- Larry Dignan: Gauging the ThinkPad: Before (IBM) and after (Lenovo)
Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: Watch Out: Digital TV Transition Starts ... Now
Jason Perlow: Should our President be computer literate?
Business Week: The 25 Most Influential People on the Web
Christopher Dawson: 1 million Classmates headed to Venezuela
Dennis Howlett: Ballmer needn't fear the Mac...just yet
Dana Blankenhorn: Microsoft JQuery adoption is an open source tipping point
Richard Koman: BT launches trial of Phorm's deep-packet inspection
- Reuters sues university over open-source citation extension
- Congress passes 'unconstitutional' Pro-IP bill, Bush likely to veto
Andrew Nusca: New Nero software turns PC into TiVo TV recorder
- Greenplum pushes envelope with MapReduce and parallelism enhancements to its extreme-scale data offering