Jason O'Grady: Developers selling iPhone OS 3.0 on eBay (Updated)
CNET News: BlackBerry App World has landed
Ryan Naraine: Googling for Conficker clean-up information? Be careful
Dana Blankenhorn: Show me how you beat Microsoft in patent fight
- Paula Rooney: Linux Foundation: Let's kill Microsoft's FAT
- OIN: TomTom settlement is no win for Microsoft, expect challenge
- Dave Greenfield: LotusLive Engage: Can you afford it?
- Tom Foremski: Forrester Slashes 2009 US IT Sales Forecast
- Blankenhorn: Roy Tanck helps make this recession different
- Andrew Nusca: MSI's new Wind Top AE1900: nettop charm, Apple style
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Two mistakes Microsoft made in its "I'm just not cool enough to be a Mac person" ad
- Jennifer Bergen: Dell Inspiron Mini 10: not so perfect after all
- Jason Hiner: Three things to consider before deploying netbooks in business
- Thecus unveils 'world's smallest fully-featured NAS device'
- Samsung announces two new portable media players
- Olympus reveals E-450 entry-level dSLR camera for $699
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Windows 7 editions at a glance
- Windows 7 Starter editions odd "three app limit" behavior
- First look: Windows 7 build 7068. Gallery (right).
Jennifer Leggio: Vignette Community Applications 7.1 debuts at Web 2.0 Expo
Jason O'Grady: Skype for iPhone works over 3G, but not in the background
Greenpeace: HP, Lenovo and Dell get an e-waste penalty point
Android Community: Android tethering apps pulled from Market
Richard Koman: Va will rewrite antispam law
Christopher Dawson: Good riddance, Encarta!
- Zack Whittaker: Encarta dies, passes baton to Wikipedia
- Microsoft and Monster: a career lifeline for students
Dana Blankenhorn: Who will do the open source health IT study?
Harry Fuller: How green is my campus?