Mary Jo Foley: Azure: One big, happy platform?
- Microsoft: Here are some of the Win 7 changes coming in the next build
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Microsoft outlines Windows 7 RC changes
- BBC hires Yahoo exec as CTO
- Yahoo CFO Jorgensen resigns
- Photos: The Bartz gang--a breakdown of Yahoo's reorg
Dennis Howlett: Facebook's juvenile approach to TOS
- Sam Diaz: Facebook invites users to chime in on new Terms of Service
- Zack Whittaker: Facebook lets users govern worlds largest social network
- Facebook: Facebook Opens Governance of Service and Policy Process to Users
- Howlett: Oracle innovation score: 1-0(1 RBI)
- AMR Research blog: SaaS: The supply management market's economic stimulus?
- Salesforce.com: High maintenance costs are pushing customers to us
- Dan Kusnetzky: What is cloud computing?
- Phil Wainewright: Another outage, another dashboard
- Joe McKendrick: 'Business-IT alignment' is dead... whatever it was
- CEO vs. CIO faceoff: Doing more with less has limits
- Microsoft 'Fix it' automates fixing Windows problems
- Dancho Danchev: Research: 76% of phishing sites hosted on compromised servers
- Oliver Marks: Girl Has Online Identity Stolen & Used Against Her
Jennifer Leggio: Debunking social media myths? Put the FUD gun away
John Morris: Who's got the top 10-inch netbook?
Andrew Mager: A mashup of Twitter and Wikipedia: 140pedia.com
Christopher Dawson: See, really, Edu Apps is OK
Harry Fuller: Who's to blame for America's loss of innovation?