Larry Dignan: IBM job cuts underway
- Intel restructures manufacturing ops; 5,000 to 6,000 workers hit
- Sam Diaz: Wall Street waits for layoffs at Microsoft
Sam Diaz: Apple beats for Q1; iPod sales strong
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: iPod and iPhone sales so far
- Apple Q1 09 results
- Jennifer Leggio: Send Steve Jobs a get well message. No, really.
- Bloomberg: Apple's Disclosures About Jobs's Health Said to Face SEC Review
Dancho Danchev: New mobile malware silently transfers account credit
Ryan Naraine: Apple QuickTime bitten by code execution flaws
- Christopher Dawson: Anything new from my Apple rep?
- "It's been a long time since I've heard from you..."
- Andrew Nusca: Apple disclosures about Jobs' health to face SEC review
Mary Jo Foley: Windows PC users face dwindling retail options
- Microsoft tweaks deployment tools for Windows 7
- Another Microsoft Corporate VP leaves the nest
- Microsoft on the other end of the EC antitrust stick?
- Nusca: Microsoft to deliver Windows Mobile 6.5 in mid-2009
- Is Windows 7's taskbar really better than Mac OS X's dock?
Phil Wainewright: Cash is the new black for cloud apps
- Joe McKendrick: SOA may be reincarnating into 'private clouds'
- Forrester: Adaptive infrastructure no longer vision
- Christopher Dawson: Are thin clients still for me?
TechTrader Daily: Seagate Posts Huge Q2 Loss; Outlook Weak; Cuts Div
CNET News: BlackBerry app store open for submissions
John Morris: Studio + XPS looks like a winner for Dell
Gallery: Sanyo's Spring 2009 Xacti lineup
Matthew Miller: Palm WebOS will serve as your true personal assistant
- Global Mobile Awards 2009 nominees announced for MWC 09
- Follow four writers and four MIDs on the Mid Moves tour around the world
- Confirmed HTC T-Mobile G2 caught in the wild
Heather Clancy: My weekend wildlife sighting: Wind turbines in action
The Open Road: Red Hat set to surpass Sun in market capitalization
Andrew Nusca: Ad-Aware 10th Anniversary Edition released
Jason O'Grady: Inside the GPS Revolution: Top 10 GPS apps
Harry Fuller: Swedish greentech will miss the Bush Admin
- Wind and sun--how important will they be to our energy future?
- In Washington green politics still nasty
Tom Foremski: Judy Estrin: my choice for CTO USA