- Larry Dignan: Limelight by the numbers: Akamai’s thorn?
- Podcast: CIO tells how he reduced impact of Olympics video streaming
- Paul Murphy: Exploits, vulnerabilities, and questions
- Dancho Danchev: 1.5m spam emails sent from compromised University accounts
- Intel proactively fixes security flaws in its chips
- OpenVAS emerges as free alternative to Nessus
- Threat Level: Google Privacy Practices Worse Than ISP Snooping, AT&T Charges
Michael Krigsman: Implementation complexity enables higher software prices
- Dennis Howlett: SAP wrap and transparency points
- TechRepublic: Provide flat-fee maintenance to improve your bottom line
- Paul Murphy: Compliance and IT
Smashing Magazine: 10 Futuristic User InterfacesAdrian Kingsley-Hughes: Question from a reader - What notebook/OS for college?
Garett Rogers: Google feeds publishers with new AdSense option
- Dana Blankenhorn: First Android phone will not be competitive
Richard Koman: It's official: OOXML is a standard
Ed Burnette: LWUIT vs. JavaFX Mobile
Mark Cuban: The Platform is the Message
Dana Blankenhorn: The biggest open source threat to Microsoft
PalmInfoCenter: Additional Treo Pro Software and Hardware Details
John Carroll: Curing what ails Microsoft
Larry Dignan: The end run around the OS is underway
Heather Clancy: Not so idle: HP earns green transport logo for business products
Paula Rooney: Levin out as Black Duck's CEO
Jason O'Grady: Just what's on Michael Phelps' iPod anyway?
Paul Miller: Visualising the Semantic Web with Parallax
Christopher Dawson: Got Debian running, too
Zack Whittaker: MSE rises like a phoenix from the beta ashes
Matthew Miller: GroupWise support comes to the Apple iPhone
Larry Dignan: Oracle: Our iPhone app has more than 23,000 downloads
Dana Blankenhorn: Appreciating gym class
- Is the latest cancer cure claim real?
- Can drugs break the chemical chain of memory? Should they?
- Becoming Americanized can be depressing
Harry Fuller: Will we kill the ocean before the atmosphere kills us?
TorrentFreak: U2 Tracks Leak After Bono Plays Stereo Too Loudly