Viacom vs. YouTube
- David Berlind: Digital culturus interruptus: Right here, right now, the almighty copyright finally comes home to roost.
- Donna Bogatin: Will defendant Google bite the copyright infringement bullet?
- YouTube's fate rests on decade-old copyright law.
- Viacom sues Google over YouTube.
- Excerpts from Viacom’s scathing YouTube complaint.
- YouTube's end game nears.
- Google faces $1 billion business model risk.
- Google-YouTube blog focus. Techmeme discussion.
Wired News: Exclusive: MySpace News Pics.
Ed Bott: Vista Hands On #11: Manage partitions during setup (below).
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Dell still trying to figure out what customers want. Survey: Dell wants your Linux advice.
GigaOm: Is Google Changing Its Position on Net Neutrality?
John Battelle: A Modest Proposal To YHOO and MSFT: Spin Out A Search Company.
Battery start-up speeds toward trucks, data centers.
Baseline: Top 10 Technology Projects in '07.
AP: Symantec Shares Fall After Analyst Note.
Wal-Mart places new focus on sustainable electronics.
BMC CEO: What IT really needs to learn about tech.
Jason O'Grady: Apple releases Mac OS 10.4.9. Another swollen MacBook Pro battery (below).
Marc Orchant: How I solved my Outlook-Google Calendar issues.
BCS: Is computer science dead?
PaidContent.org: For 2007, Portals Are Back, Pageviews Are Dead: Report.
Danny Sullivan: SEO: Real Skills That Can Protect Your Traffic.
Bud.TV guzzled money, then passed out.
New Web Order: OpenID: Too many providers, not enough consumers.
Dan Farber: Goldman Sachs IT spending survey: Winners and losers.
Larry Dignan: IBM’s Palmisano made $24.46 million in 2006. Donna Bogatin: SaaS: IBM helps drive $10 billion Software as a Service opportunity.
AP: Your New ID-Theft Worry? Photocopiers.
Roland Piquepaille: Nanoparticles reveal fingerprints.