Ed Bott: Office 2010 makes splashy debut
- Mary Jo Foley: Microsoft to deliver tech preview build of Office 2010
- Screenshots: An early look at Office 2010
- Microsoft Office Web Apps: No test build until August
- Microsoft to flesh out further its private cloud strategy
- Forrester: Office 2010 Backstage: content + context = collaboration
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Microsoft jumps gun on Office 2010 announcement
Take two: Microsoft says business licensees to get Windows 7 bits on September 1
- Microsoft shares more developer-focused Windows 7 E details
- Next-gen Microsoft Forefront security products get final names, pricing
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Windows 7 build 7600 is RTM build
- Bott: The echo chamber misreads another Windows 7 survey
Larry Dignan: Dell's analyst meeting: Looking for vision
Michael Krigsman: Evaluating the enterprise software buyer's 'Bill of Rights'
- And Dennis Howlett: A buy side response to the enterprise buyer's Bill of Rights (and a partial solution)
- ERP + forms + flow: coexistense for the short term?
- Handicapping the CRM field: It's tight
- Software AG swoops on IDS Scheer
- Your implementation is killing us
Bloomberg: Netflix Advances on Speculation of Buyout Offer From Amazon.com
Forrester: Deduplication market undergoes rapid changes
Dancho Danchev: ImageShack hacked by anti-full disclosure movement
- Koman: Social networks change how we understand Sotomayor nomination
- Renegotiated MySpace deal to give Google an earnings boost next year
Matthew Miller: HandMarket Apps Windows Mobile application store in beta testing
Joe Brockmeier: Quick thoughts on the (possible) demise of OpenSolaris
Sean Portnoy: Mitsubishi to give free Vudu Box with purchase of new TV
Zack Whittaker: Can the networks support next-gen smartphone traffic?
ReadWriteWeb: Microsoft to Challenge Pandora, Last.fm Later This Month
- IronKey unveils enterprise USB flash drive with crypto, self-destruct security
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: September launch for Core i7 "Clarksfield" notebook CPUs?
Tom Foremski: Should you have an urge to lifecast . . .
Dana Blankenhorn: Can VLC 1.0 change the world?