Adam O'Donnell: Webmail providers can fix Palin hack-style problems
Ryan Naraine: Adobe moves to nuke 'clipboard hijack' attacks
Garett Rogers: Microsoft, this is how you can deal with Google
- Dana Blankenhorn: Will VMWare go open source without legal pressure?
- Forrester Research blog: Cloud Courting: Round One
- Virtualization: The race is on to corner the market
San Francisco Chronicle: Silicon Valley's resiliency might get tested
Larry Dignan: Beware the shocking iPhone 3G power adapters
- Jason D. O'Grady: Apple recalls iPhone power adapter
TechRepublic: What should I do: CEO wants to micromanage
- Video of HTC Touch HD appears, good reviews of HTC Touch Pro and Diamond
- Nokia E72 and E75 revealed on YouTube, E72 has unique slide-out QWERTY
- Dan Kusnetzky: Celio Redfly - access virtualization using smartphones
Michael Krigsman: Warning: failure-driven IT layoffs ahead
- Joe McKendrick: Governance: SOA starts -- and ends -- here
- Dana Gardner: LogLogic updates search and analysis tools for conquering IT systems management complexity
- Genuitec expands Pulse provisioning system beyond tools to Eclipse distros, eyes larger software management role
Zack Whittaker: Google's insightful looking glass
Sean Portnoy: Sanyo debuts 120Hz 1080p LCD projector
Jason O'Grady: iPhone developer makes $250k in two months
Dennis Howlett: Help this guy: saas, cloud, the whole shebang
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Microsoft's "Phase 2" ad campaign - No mention of Vista anywhere
- Jason O'Grady: Microsoft: I'm a PC and I've been made into a stereotype
Jennifer Leggio: FriendFeed redesign - win; Twitter redesign - 'lipstick on a pig'?
- Andrew Mager: Turn Facebook into English Pirate mode
- Out of our hands, but not out of our lives. New info on green tech dumping
- Verari: A system builder that claims to be green tech to the core
- Green client tech for non-desktop environments
- Video: The week in Green tech
Paul Murphy: Are certifications worth the money?
Dana Blankenhorn: Is open source politically attractive?