Andrew Mager: Live: Wordcamp 2009
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Microsoft sees sense, kills "three app limit" on Windows 7 Starter edition
- Oliver Marks: Tomorrow's World
- Garett Rogers: Google Wave will change the way we communicate
- Dennis Howlett: Weekend stuff: Microsoft vs. Google Launches
- Christopher Dawson: Is it just me, or does Bing look a lot like Google?
Matthew Miller: Hands-on with the HTC Touch Pro2
Digital Inspiration: Bing Tips & Tricks
Phil Wainewright: SaaS in Europe at the tipping point
Matthew Miller: ThinkFree Mobile Office suite for Android to be demoed next week
Michael Krigsman: IBM's Devil's Triangle: An enterprise software soap opera
David Morgenstern: Is PIV card support coming to the iPhone?
- Gizmodo: First iPhone 3G 2009 Screens Look Very Real To Me
- Matthew Miller: Quickoffice for iPhone update 1.2 brings predictive text and more
- Jason O'Grady: New iPhone 3G screenshots show camera and compass interfaces
Brian Sommer: OneWire - Talent acquisition in the Finance sector
Data Center Knowledge: Study: Data Center Supply Near All-Time Low
Dow Jones: Sprint Has Palm Pre Exclusive Through 2009
Christopher Dawson: If a color Kindle is years away, where does that leave e-textbooks?
- White House: Securing Our Digital Future
- Bits: Google's Top Policy Executive to Join Obama Administration
- Andrew Nusca: Dell cedes gaming spotlight to Alienware; introduces M17X laptop
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Alienware's "Allpowerful" notebook unveiled - The M17x
AppleInsider: A glimpse at Snow Leopard's more subtle refinements
- IBM, Syracuse aim for one of the greenest data centers
- Dan Kusnetzky: What's Cloud Computing and What's Not?
Mary Jo Foley: With Wave, did Google jump the (Microsoft) shark?
- Forrester: Google Wave: Surfing the future of collaboration
- Ed Burnette: Google Wave: Catching the Big One
- Gallery: Google Wave rolls into action
- Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: Bing vs. Bing: Pitching To Be Its Pitchman?
Denise Howell: Video helps to quantify "fair"
Harry Fuller: Forget local fracking, let's drill, baby, drill