Ryan Naraine: Code execution flaws haunt OpenOffice
- 'End of life' beckons for Firefox 2
- Dancho Danchev: CardCops: Stolen credit card details getting cheaper
- Cybercrime friendly EstDomains loses ICANN registrar accreditation
Ed Burnette: Top 10 Android apps for 10/29/2008
Paula Rooney: Alfresco 3.0 delivers collaboration, Sharepoint support
- Microsoft's Live Framework: A (revised) picture is worth a thousand words
- Microsoft PDC attendees get 'the goods'
- Liveblogging Microsoft PDC keynote day three: Robotics and research
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Windows 7 Aero to take advantage of DirectX 10.1 ... where will this leave NVIDIA
Jason Perlow: Kill the data loss monster once and for all
CNET News: Intel: solid-state drives boost battery life
Andrew Nusca: Psystar debuts Blu-ray, Nvidia 9800GT before Apple
- Jason O'Grady: Psystar planning Mac OS X notebook
- Kingsley-Hughes: Psystar embraces "Apple tax" with NVIDIA and Blu-ray offerings
Larry Dignan: Symantec cuts outlook amid 'pause' in IT spending
Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: VC: "Wait Until Next Year"
- VentureBeat: John Doerr: 10 ways for companies to stay afloat in rough times
- Tom Foremski: I secretly always wanted to see capitalism collapse . . .
Larry Dignan: HP revs netbooks: Attempts custom Linux OS
- John Morris: HP Mini 1000 netbook gets reviewed early and often
- Matthew Miller: First look at the HP Mini 1000 netbook
- Gallery: HP adds custom OS to netbooks
- Crave: HP gets serious about Netbooks
Knowledge@Wharton: Opportunities -- and Obstacles -- for the B2B Market in Tough Economic Times
Forrester: What's he building in there?
Joe McKendrick: Who buys the first round of SOA?
TechRepublic: Which virtualization vendor will win your business?
Jason O'Grady: Free AT&T WiFi access for iPhones (again)
- iPhone firmware 2.2 includes OTA podcast downloads
- SplashID for iPhone turns 4.5
- Matthew Miller: Full Office functionality coming soon to the iPhone
Paul Murphy: Whispers from a ghost: Windows 7 and cloud computing
- Dana Blankenhorn: Will the Motorola gamble hurt open source
Michael Krigsman: Three important post-recession IT trends
Engadget HD: HD Netflix streaming comes to Xbox 360 first
Images: Browser-based Office (right)
Larry Dignan: Comcast winning broadband scrum vs. telcos
- Dennis Howlett: LinkedIn's apps: good idea but...
- Steve O'Hear: LinkedIn apps arrive - another platform play
Richard Koman: FCC commish: White Spaces could win 5-0
- Rockers fight white space; FCC unmoved
- Harvard's Charlie Neeson raises Constitutional questions in RIAA litigation
Dana Blankenhorn: OpenX goes hosted
Matthew Miller: Can you leave your laptop behind?
Janice Chen: Five more reasons to get the Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1