Dennis Howlett: Zoho's Googley login raises interesting questions
Mary Jo Foley: Gates emphasizes PC-phone connectivity in Windows 7
- Microsoft to raise Windows Small Business Server price 80 percent
- Microsoft vs. Google: Are all monopolies created equal?
- EDS internal memo on the HP purchase
- Dennis Howlett: HP's to-do list following EDS acquisition
- Dana Blankenhorn: Will EDS deal make HP Microsoft's IBM?
- Dana Gardner: Combined HP-EDS can explore missing methodology around how to offload IT to the cloud(s)
- Michael Krigsman: EDS' troubled legacy of failed IT projects
- Paul Murphy: Why HP-EDS is a disaster in the making
- HP's bid for EDS: Opportunity costs loom
- Nate McFeters: Details, details, details... more on the Microsoft flaws from today
- McAfee isn't "McAfee Secure" or "Hacker Safe"
- Dancho Danchev: A U.S military botnet in the works
- Gallery: Saving your data from nuke attack
David Morgenstern: The MS Office 2008 for Mac scandal continues
CIO Sessions: Tasty Baking CIO: Brendan O'Malley
- Tasty Baking's new LEED factory
- Automating the factory floor
- Starting from scratch at Tasty Baking's new facility
Christopher Dawson: Intense (and really thoughtful) ranting from the OLPC front
Tom Foremski: Google grabs for billions in pharma gold...
John Carroll: Greetings from Lesotho
Richard Koman: UK education agency nixes OOXML
Heather Clancy: First, a game of green. Then, fade to black
Paul Miller: A new take on 'Web 3.0' ?
Dana Blankenhorn: Microsoft's health vision is highly proprietary
The Boy Genius Report: BlackBerry Thunder, the touchscreen BlackBerry we've all been waiting for
Jason O'Grady: Big Steve to keynote WWDC
John Morris: Microsoft's plan to block Linux on laptops
Christopher Dawson: New AMD Opterons are good news for schools
Joe McKendrick: SOA market passes $2 billion mark, whatever that means
Silicon Alley Insider: Google Search To Surpass Size of Microsoft Windows in 2009
Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Could "not so high end" gaming systems tarnish Alienware's reputation?
Jason O'Grady: HBO programming comes to iTunes
Phil Wainewright: CODA2Go and the economics of PaaS
Andrew Nusca: Olympus E-520 dSLR debuts
Garett Rogers: Google launches Friend Connect with mixed reviews